Show me an example My title page contents The Allergic Life: Found a Resource

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Found a Resource

I just sent an email to the Billings Clinic Research department. I hope they will consider running a research trial into the rage reaction caused by food allergies.

I am constantly doing research into this particular reaction as there seems to be a lot of metephoric rolling of eyes in the mainstream medical community when this reaction is mentioned. I found this website: http://www.drrapp.com/ and while I am still reading it- she seems like a wonderful resource!

Please don't feel alone if you or a family member is experiencing an atypical allergic reaction! There are more people experiencing these types of reactions than your would assume!

No comments:

Post a Comment